40W/220V Eectric Retractable Conveyor
|FOB Price:||US $200-1,320 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||1 Piece|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Piece||US $200-1,320/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||1000 Set/Sets Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: SS-003
- Material: Carbon Steel
- Application: Warehouse
- Type: Expandable Conveyor
- Certification: ISO9001, SGS
- Linear: 10-35m/Min
- Voltage(V): 220V
- Caster Matreial: Dia. 150 mm Caster with Brake
- Trademark: MechTouch
- Specification: L2080-4660*W500-600*H800-1000 mm
- HS Code: 8428392000
- Structure: Roller Conveyor
- Material Feature: Oil Resistant, Heat Resistant, Fire Resistant
- Condition: New
- Load Capacity: 50 Kg/M
- After-Sales Service Provided: Engineers Available to Service Machinery Overseas
- Power(W): 40W
- Height Adjustable: 800-1000 mm
- Conveying Surface: Standard Width 500, 600, 800 mm
- Transport Package: Wooden Pallet with Wrapping Film
- Origin: Zhejiang, China (Mainland)
1. Extendable conveyor is used to solve problems on transport in such complicated environment as warehousing, packing line and loading/unloading etc., and can handle all sizes of boxed packages with flat bottom.
2. It has an advantage over fixed conveyors in flexibility and movability. It makes skillful use of movement, expansion and compaction so that floor space required can be reduced remarkably.
3. This conveyor is a complete steel structure, with flexibility. And it can be laid out at your request.
4. Multiple Extendable conveyors can be connected together and can be expandable optionally to any length required.
We have four types: single roller flexible conveyor, double rollers flexible conveyor, skate wheel flexible conveyor and motorized roller flexible conveyor.
Support legs: By turning the handle, height of support legs can be adjusted. Even the floor is not level, Extendable conveyor can stand stably and handle packages smoothly. Height of support legs is adjusted to form an inclined conveying surface. Packages flow much more smoothly and labour strength of operator is reduced. Height adjustable of support legs: 800-1000mm.
Casters: Dia. 150mm heavy-duty casters are used. On two ends of Extendable conveyor, castors brake are provided. They stand firmly when handling packages.
Load Capacity: When complete expanding, load capacity per unit(between support legs) is not more than 80 KGS (in the state of no impact load).
Joint Hooks: In order to extend conveying length, multiple Extendable conveyors can be connected together by use of joint hooks so as to reach a longer length of conveyance.
Corner Block: Corner block is once punched into shape. And it is simple in structure and good-looking in appearance.
Package Stop: On one of Extendable conveyor, package stop is provided to prevent packages, due to sliding to the end, from falling down. In addition, this stop, as a handle, is easy to push/ pull the conveyor.
Side Plates: Side plates are steel structure. Shoulder screws are used to assemble side plates.
Flexible Length: Expansion ratios is 3:1, you can expand the length as you need.
|Type||Manual type||Motor type|
|Single roller||Double rollers||Skate wheel||Motorized roller|
|Load capacity||Max. 50kg||Max. 50kg||Max. 30kg||Max. 50kg|
|Convey surface||Standard width 500, 600, 800 mm|
|Conveyor height||Adjustable height 800-1000 mm|
|Roller||Dia. 38-60mm, Welded steel tube, Zinc plated|
|Skate wheel||Plastic wheels, Steel wheels|
|Motor||220V, 3 phase, 40W; F/R rotation|
|Caster||Dia. 150mm heavy-duty casters|
|Side plate||Steel structure|
|Description/Purpose||Extenable conveyor is designed especially for handling of carton packages with flat bottom. Complete steel structure is used for this conveyor. When laying out according to complete expansion of single curve or composite curve, its structure remains integrated.|
This inspection procedure states the method and way of recording the measuring of the manufacturing tolerances for the product.
Inspection and reporting is where nothing else is stated done by MechTouch.
Each roller has to be checked regarding:
1. That the individual marking is correct and intact.
2. The total roller length.
3. The lengths of the shafts.
4. That the holes in the shafts are correctly positioned.
5. That the shafts are undamaged.
6. The out of truth in five positions using a dial test indicator.
7. That the welds, according to the drawing, are correct.
1. Correct wood has been used as packing material.
2. The goods have been packed so it cannot move during transportation.
3. The container or truck has been filled up with goods.
4. A forklift is enough to unload the goods on site.
5. No package weighs more than 4000(kg).
6. The goods is packed without metal to metal contact.
7. Marking of the individual components has been done.
8. Packing list is present and clearly visible.
9. Pictures of marking and packaging have been sent to the customer.
pallet & case