Ball Transfer Table for Gravity Pneumatic Conveying System
|FOB Price:||US $200-1,000 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $200-1,000/ Set|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Case|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: GC7631
- Material: Carbon Steel
- Application: Grain Transport
- Max. Module Length: 3000mm
- Dimension(L*W*H): on Request
- Side Guide: 5/35/65 mm Above Top Edge
- Ambient Temperature: -5 to +50 ºC
- Certification: ISO9001,2008 SGS
- Trademark: ODM/OEM
- Origin: Huzhou, Zhejiang, China
- Structure: Gravity Conveyor
- Material Feature: Oil Resistant
- Condition: New
- Effective Width: 210~1010 mm
- Side Profile: 80/120/150 mm
- Ball Center Pitch: 75/100/125 mm
- Useage: Transport and Temporary Storage
- Delivery Detail: Within 20 Work Days
- Specification: Load Capacity: Regularly 100 kg/m
Gravity convey solution:
The ball table enables material to be moved horizontally in any direction with very little force. It is especially
suitable for workstation and inspection areas. The ball units are fitted into a sub frame assembled to standard
aluminium/steel side profiles to allow the ball table section to be easily integrated into a conveyor system.
Light weight, low price, economical and practical. Product flows by manual pushing or by
gravity under its own weight when the conveyor is declined at a sufficient angle.
Application: Used in indoor environment, light load. Used for transport and temporary storage.
|Max. load capacity|
As the selection of the ball transfer
(Regularly 100 kg/m)
|Inclined/declined||Suitable for gradients|
|Ambient temperature||-5 to +50 ºC|
SP=80 mm high
SF=5 mm above top edge
(Permits lateral displacement)
|Profile 120|| SP=120 mm high|
SF=35 mm above top edge
|Profile 150|| SP=150 mm high|
SF=65 mm above top edge
This inspection procedure states the method and way of recording the measuring of the manufacturing tolerances for the product.
Inspection and reporting is where nothing else is stated done by MechTouch.
Each roller has to be checked regarding:
1. That the individual marking is correct and intact.
2. The total roller length.
3. The lengths of the shafts.
4. That the holes in the shafts are correctly positioned.
5. That the shafts are undamaged.
6. The out of truth in five positions using a dial test indicator.
7. That the welds, according to the drawing, are correct.
1. Correct wood has been used as packing material.
2. The goods have been packed so it cannot move during transportation.
3. The container or truck has been filled up with goods.
4. A forklift is enough to unload the goods on site.
5. No package weighs more than 4000(kg).
6. The goods is packed without metal to metal contact.
7. Marking of the individual components has been done.
8. Packing list is present and clearly visible.
9. Pictures of marking and packaging have been sent to the customer.
pallet & case