Steel/Nylon Screw Ball Transfer
|FOB Price:||US $0.8-2.3 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||100 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|100 Pieces||US $0.8-2.3/ Piece|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Case: All Timber Be Heat Treated Against in|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: CY-15H
- Color: Customized
- Standard: International
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Static Load: 15 Kgs
- Package Type: Carton
- Application: Transfer Table,Airport,Production Line
- Specification: d. 15.875 mm/0.44 kgs
- HS Code: 8431390000
- Certification: CE, ISO
- Customized: Customized
- Type: Connection
- Dynamic Load: 25 Kgs
- Lubrication: Grease or Oil
- Outline Sizes: See Drawing
- Trademark: Mechtouch
- Origin: Zhejiang, China (Mainland)
1. The convey of every direction.
2. Simple structure, running smoothly.
3. Optional for stainless steel or other material.
4. The bottom of goods must be flat and rigid.
5. Lube oil is needed in operation.
As a component that can transport unit product turning,circumgyration and pushing conveniently. Ball transfer has wide application transmission, feeding, maching system, processes the machinery and in the pack machinery supporting facility. Ball transfer material may be selected according to the different using environment, situation and purpose.
This inspection procedure states the method and way of recording the measuring of the manufacturing tolerances for the product.
Inspection and reporting is where nothing else is stated done by MechTouch.
Each roller has to be checked regarding:
1. That the individual marking is correct and intact.
2. The total roller length.
3. The lengths of the shafts.
4. That the holes in the shafts are correctly positioned.
5. That the shafts are undamaged.
6. The out of truth in five positions using a dial test indicator.
7. That the welds, according to the drawing, are correct.
1. Correct wood has been used as packing material.
2. The goods have been packed so it cannot move during transportation.
3. The container or truck has been filled up with goods.
4. A forklift is enough to unload the goods on site.
5. No package weighs more than 4000(kg).
6. The goods is packed without metal to metal contact.
7. Marking of the individual components has been done.
8. Packing list is present and clearly visible.
9. Pictures of marking and packaging have been sent to the customer.
Pallet & case: