Slat Chain Conveyor for Beverage Drinking System
|FOB Price:||US $600-900 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $600-900/ Set|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Case/Wooden Pallet|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: K6-CC
- Material: Carbon Steel
- Application: Grain Transport
- Voltage: 400V, 50Hz, 3pH
- Dimension(L*W*H): L1000*W500*H80
- Max. Unit Load Weigh: 100kg
- Ambient Temperature: -5 to +50 ºC
- Certification: ISO9001, SGS
- Trademark: MechTouch
- Origin: Zhejiang, China
- Structure: Chain Conveyor
- Material Feature: Oil Resistant
- Condition: New
- Power(W): 0.11kw
- Max. Load Capacity: 100kg
- Product Rate: IP54
- Air Pressure: :5.0 Bar
- Piston Diameter: 63mm
- Specification: Load Capacity: 30kg/m
- HS Code: 8428391000
Slat chain conveyor is a totally non-standard conveyor, which can be tailor-made according tospecific purposes. The conveyor owns great load capacity up to 800kg/m
because of the solid structure of big-pitched chains as the conveying medium and plastic, steel or stainless steel slat as the conveying surface. With simple structure,
nice figure, stable running and easy maintenance, it is widely chosen by beverage/beer industry, food industry, medicine industry, printing industry and cosmetics industry.
Main conveying forms: linear transmission, curve transmission, upgrading transmission etc.
Optional frame material: painted steel, powder coatedsteel, stainless steel.
This inspection procedure states the method and way of recording the measuring of the manufacturing tolerances for the product.
Inspection and reporting is where nothing else is stated done by MechTouch.
Each roller has to be checked regarding:
1. That the individual marking is correct and intact.
2. The total roller length.
3. The lengths of the shafts.
4. That the holes in the shafts are correctly positioned.
5. That the shafts are undamaged.
6. The out of truth in five positions using a dial test indicator.
7. That the welds, according to the drawing, are correct.
1. Correct wood has been used as packing material.
2. The goods have been packed so it cannot move during transportation.
3. The container or truck has been filled up with goods.
4. A forklift is enough to unload the goods on site.
5. No package weighs more than 4000(kg).
6. The goods is packed without metal to metal contact.
7. Marking of the individual components has been done.
8. Packing list is present and clearly visible.
9. Pictures of marking and packaging have been sent to the customer.
pallet & case