Stainless Steel Inclined Belt Conveyor
|FOB Price:||US $600-900 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $600-900/ Set|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: K4-BC
- Material: Carbon Steel
- Application: Grain Transport
- Voltage: 380V,50Hz, 3pH
- Dimension(L*W*H): L1000*W500*H80
- Belt Material: PVC/PU
- Frame Width: 317,417,517,617,717,817,917
- Speed V: Variable 12~120 M/Min
- Trademark: MechTouch
- Specification: Load Capacity: 50kg/m
- HS Code: 8428330000
- Structure: Belt Conveyor
- Material Feature: Oil Resistant
- Condition: New
- Power(W): 0.37-4.00 Kw
- Conveyor: Belt Conveyor
- Transportation: Carton, Drum, Steel Container etc.
- Height: 300-1000 mm
- Color: Customized
- Transport Package: Wooden Case/ Wooden Pallet
- Origin: Huzhou, Zhejiang, China
K4-BC belt conveyors use a continuous and flexible flat belt to convey cartons and totes. The belt is
arranged as a continuous loop drivenby the drive pulley and tensioned by means of a take up roller.
The friction force between the rotating pulley and the belt drives the belt forward.
Chemical industry, light industry, mechanical industry, E-commerce industry, electronics industry,
pharmaceutical industry, foods industry,tobacco industry, post and telecommunications industry, etc.
1.-Temperature and humidity: temperature:-25 to 40ºC; humidity: below 80%.
2.-Indoor (no direct sunlight or direct contact with water).
3.-Environment: no corrosive gas, no explosive gas, no steam.
An easy to operate control system dependent project size and requirement to control equipment
including start-stop,speed, diverting, merging, steering of goods as well as identification detection
|2||Length of odd sections (mm)||300-2850, increments of 150|
|3||Speed V (m/min)||12-120|
|4||Max. load capacity (kg/m)||Max: 50|
|5||Power supply||380V/3ph/50Hz (default)|
380V/ 3ph/ 50Hz
|6||Drive type||Roller chain (default)|
|7||Motor mounting mode||Under slung on left (default)|
Under slung on right
|8||Support type||ST floor support (TOR≤2.38m)(default)|
Hanger (TOR>2.38m )(default)
|9||Belt type||Flat belt|
|10||Belt joint||Steel clasp (default)|
|11||Auxiliary take up||Add center take up if total length over 20m|
|12||Guard rail||None (default)|
This inspection procedure states the method and way of recording the measuring of the manufacturing tolerances for the product.
Inspection and reporting is where nothing else is stated done by MechTouch.
Each roller has to be checked regarding:
1. That the individual marking is correct and intact.
2. The total roller length.
3. The lengths of the shafts.
4. That the holes in the shafts are correctly positioned.
5. That the shafts are undamaged.
6. The out of truth in five positions using a dial test indicator.
7. That the welds, according to the drawing, are correct.
1. Correct wood has been used as packing material.
2. The goods have been packed so it cannot move during transportation.
3. The container or truck has been filled up with goods.
4. A forklift is enough to unload the goods on site.
5. No package weighs more than 4000(kg).
6. The goods is packed without metal to metal contact.
7. Marking of the individual components has been done.
8. Packing list is present and clearly visible.
9. Pictures of marking and packaging have been sent to the customer.
pallet & case