PU/Rubber Coated Idler Roller
|FOB Price:||US $6-30 / Piece|
|Min. Order:||100 Pieces|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|100 Pieces||US $6-30/ Piece|
|Production Capacity:||100000 Pieces/ Month|
|Transport Package:||Wooden Case|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: 1900
- Surface Treatment: Zinc Plated
- Installation: Turning
- Shaft Material: Cold Round Steel/ Ss 304/ Raw Material
- Tube Material: PVC Plastic
- Tube Thickness: 1.5/2/2.5/3mm
- Diameter: 20, 25, 30, 38, 50, 60mm
- Specification: 50/60
- HS Code: 8431390000
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Motor Type: CVT Motor
- Transportation: Carton, Tobacco, etc.
- Application: Light Duty Roller Conveyor
- Shaft Diameter: 6, 8, 10, 12mm
- Bearing Unit: Ball Bearing
- Trademark: Mechtouch
- Origin: Zhejiang, China (Mainland)
This inspection procedure states the method and way of recording the measuring of the manufacturing tolerances for the product.
Inspection and reporting is where nothing else is stated done by MechTouch.
Each roller has to be checked regarding:
1. That the individual marking is correct and intact.
2. The total roller length.
3. The lengths of the shafts.
4. That the holes in the shafts are correctly positioned.
5. That the shafts are undamaged.
6. The out of truth in five positions using a dial test indicator.
7. That the welds, according to the drawing, are correct.Checking List
1. Correct wood has been used as packing material.
2. The goods have been packed so it cannot move during transportation.
3. The container or truck has been filled up with goods.
4. A forklift is enough to unload the goods on site.
5. No package weighs more than 4000(kg).
6. The goods is packed without metal to metal contact.
7. Marking of the individual components has been done.
8. Packing list is present and clearly visible.
9. Pictures of marking and packaging have been sent to the customer.
Pallet & case