Curved Roller Conveyor with Chain
|FOB Price:||US $600-900 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $600-900/ Set|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: K5-RC5270
- Material: Carbon Steel
- Application: Grain Transport, Mining Transport
- Rated Voltage: 220/380V /50Hz /3pH
- Torque Transmission: Chain
- Roller Diameter: 50/76mm
- Frame Material: Steel Zinc Plated with Grey Tapered Polypropylene
- Drive Medium: Precision Roller Chain
- Trademark: MechTouch
- Specification: Max Load Capacity: 150kg/m
- HS Code: 8428392000
- Structure: Roller Conveyor
- Material Feature: Oil Resistant
- Condition: New
- Electrical Power(W): 0.37-1.5k Kw
- Roller Speed: 0.2-0.6m/S
- Ambient Temperature: -5 to +50 Deg
- Profile Heights Left: 150/150,150/80,80/150
- Certification: ISO9001, SGS
- Transport Package: Wooden Case
- Origin: Huzhou, Zhejiang, China
Roller conveyor curves with chain drive use a side bow chain as drive medium. This runs within the
side frame of the conveyor and drives each roller via a toothed sprocket.
1.Maximum length of standard roller conveyor is 6000mm
2.Simple structure, stable conveying of product, complies with international safety standards
3.Modular design, easy installation and maintenance
4.Large bearing surface, high carrying capacity, long service life
5.Suitable for indoor pallet conveying
|General technical data|
|Max. load capacity||150kg/m|
|Conveyor speed||0.20 to 0.60m/s|
|Ambient temperature||-5 to +50 deg.|
|Rated voltage||220,380V/50HZ/3 phase|
|Max. electrical power||0.37-1.5KW|
|Drive medium||Precision roller chain|
|Roller material||Steel, zinc plated with grey tapered polypropylene sleeves|
|Max. number of rollers per zone||10 at 60°, 16 at 90°, 5 at 30°, 8 at 45°|
|Profile 150||150mm high|
Other side guides on request
|Profile heights left/right||150/150, 150/80, 80/150|
This inspection procedure states the method and way of recording the measuring of the manufacturing tolerances for the product.
Inspection and reporting is where nothing else is stated done by MechTouch.
Each roller has to be checked regarding:
1. That the individual marking is correct and intact.
2. The total roller length.
3. The lengths of the shafts.
4. That the holes in the shafts are correctly positioned.
5. That the shafts are undamaged.
6. The out of truth in five positions using a dial test indicator.
7. That the welds, according to the drawing, are correct.
1. Correct wood has been used as packing material.
2. The goods have been packed so it cannot move during transportation.
3. The container or truck has been filled up with goods.
4. A forklift is enough to unload the goods on site.
5. No package weighs more than 4000(kg).
6. The goods is packed without metal to metal contact.
7. Marking of the individual components has been done.
8. Packing list is present and clearly visible.
9. Pictures of marking and packaging have been sent to the customer.
pallet & case