Curved Belt Conveyor/Curved Conveyor
|FOB Price:||US $300-350 / Set|
|Min. Order:||1 Set|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Set||US $300-350/ Set|
|Production Capacity:||100sets Per Month|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: K4-BC4410
- Material: Food Grade Belt,Customizable.
- Application: Grain Transport, Mining Transport, Food Industry
- Rated Voltage: 220, 230, 380, 415V
- Electrical Power: 0.37 to 2.2 Kw
- Height of Side Guide: 120mm
- Trademark: mechtouch
- Specification: load capacity: 100kg/m
- Structure: Belt Conveyor
- Material Feature: Oil Resistant, Heat Resistant, Fire Resistant
- Condition: New
- Conveyor Speed: 0.10 to 0.50 M/S
- Ambient Temperature: -5 to +50ºC
- Roller Material: Stainless Steel
- Transport Package: Wooden Case/ Wooden Pallet
- Origin: Huzhou, Zhejiang, China
required and is commonly used inconveyor and sortation systems. This kind of belt conveyor
utilizes a new guiding system and features advanced craftsmanshipof tapered rollers, low noise,
smooth, running, easy maintenance, stable structure and a wide application.
New guiding system
New roller, stable
Smooth running, low friction, low noise
Simple appearance, convenient to use
|IR Inner radius:||800mm(1,200mm at 30°|
|LW Clearance||310 to 1,510mm in 50mm increments,other dimensions on request|
|t.o.b Conveying height||max 1800mm ,other dimensions on request|
|GH Installed height||160mm|
|General technical data|
|Max. load capacity||100kg/m|
|Conveyor speed||0.10 to 0.50 m/s|
|Ambient temperature||-5 to +50ºC|
|Belt||Food grade belt|
Flame resistant in compliance with domestic standard
Other surfaces on request
|Roller material||Stainless steel 304|
|Slider bed||Sheet steel, 3mm(optional)|
|Rated voltage||220, 230, 380, 415V|
|Electrical power||0.37 to 2.2 KW|
|Motor type||Gear motor|
|Diameter of drive roller||76 mm (cylindrical)|
|Diameter of return roller||76 mm (cylindrical)|
|Height of side guide||120mm|
Other side guides on request
1. Correct wood has been used as packing material.
2. The goods have been packed so it cannot move during transportation.
3. The container or truck has been filled up with goods.
4. A forklift is enough to unload the goods on site.
5. No package weighs more than 4000(kg).
6. The goods is packed without metal to metal contact.
7. Marking of the individual components has been done.
8. Packing list is present and clearly visible.
9. Pictures of marking and packaging have been sent to the customer.